You will be cooked for by top chef Marc Clément, who has certainly earned his stripes in the world of gastronomy. The dishes are prepared using innovative techniques based on Marc's latest passion.
The Bistronomy team serves affordable gastronomic delights in the form of fresh, distinctive creations that will surprise even the most refined palates. In short, gastronomy with a nod to the future.
Reservations can be made through our website. To ensure we can provide you with the best possible service, please contact the restaurant directly to book for groups of more than 8 people.
NEXT DOOR provides a platform for future-orientated art, run by curator Barbara Dietrich. Various works of art by renowned artists are integrated symbiotically into The Bistronomy and Living Tomorrow.
When you visit us you will be able to see works by Panamarenko, Koen Vanmechelen, Ulrike Bolenz, Fred Eerdekens, Peter de Cupere, Nick Ervinck and many more.
For more information go to the “Art at Living Tomorrow” website.
When the weather’s good, you can enjoy The Bistronomy’s beautifully decorated terrace and outdoor fireplace. The terrace is surrounded by a garden, which also lends itself perfectly to receptions.
Since food is always the best way to express love and affection, we have a few delicious gift ideas for you. For example, what did you think of the The Bistronomy's Tamia olive oil? And of course our gift boxes are also still available!
- Bottle of "The Bistronomy" Tamia olive oil: 1/4l - € 20,00 (VAT incl.)
- Bottle of "The Bistronomy" Tamia olive oil: 1/2l - € 30,00 (VAT incl.)
- Bottle of "The Bistronomy" Tamia olive oil in gift box: 1/2l - € 35,00 (VAT incl.)
- The Bistronomy Gift Box: € 54,00 (VAT incl.) – can also be ordered online
- Gift voucher: determine the amount yourself
1800 Vilvoorde-Koningslo, Belgium
GPS 50°54'34.1"N 4°23'08.4"E
You can access The Bistronomy through the Living Tomorrow entrance. The restaurant and car park are situated behind the buildings. There is a charging station for electric vehicles.
- Open from Monday to Saturday (from 6 pm on Saturday)
- Monday & Tuesday from 6 pm by reservation for groups of 20 people or more
- Sunday closed